May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Bedford man wanted for robbing DCU, TD Bank
JOEL GORDON, 30, of Bedford is wanted for robbing Digital Credit Union Wednesday morning in Manchester. Police said he also robbed TD Bank on South Main Street last week.
MANCHESTER - The Bedford man wanted for robbing TD Bank last week is now wanted for robbing Digital Credit Union (DCU) on South Willow Street Wednesday morning.
Police said Joel Gordon, 30, of Bedford, entered the credit union just after 10:30 a.m., approached the teller and handed her a note demanding cash. He indicated he had a gun although none was shown.
The teller handed over some money, and police said Gordon fled with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Investigators reviewed bank surveillance video and immediately recognized the robber as Gordon, who is wanted for robbing TD Bank on South Main Street on June 11, shortly after noon.
Gordon is described as a 6-foot-4, white man weighing 180 pounds. He has short brown hair and hazel eyes and a scar above his left eye.
At the time of the robbery, Gordon was wearing a black T-shirt with some sort of graphic on it and short jeans. Police recovered a T-shirt matching that description on a nearby road. Investigators believe Gordon ditched the shirt as he made his getaway.
Anyone with information about the robbery or with information about where Gordon may be located is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 4
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 20
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424