May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Bedford man wanted for robbing DCU, TD Bank
JOEL GORDON, 30, of Bedford is wanted for robbing Digital Credit Union Wednesday morning in Manchester. Police said he also robbed TD Bank on South Main Street last week.
MANCHESTER - The Bedford man wanted for robbing TD Bank last week is now wanted for robbing Digital Credit Union (DCU) on South Willow Street Wednesday morning.
Police said Joel Gordon, 30, of Bedford, entered the credit union just after 10:30 a.m., approached the teller and handed her a note demanding cash. He indicated he had a gun although none was shown.
The teller handed over some money, and police said Gordon fled with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Investigators reviewed bank surveillance video and immediately recognized the robber as Gordon, who is wanted for robbing TD Bank on South Main Street on June 11, shortly after noon.
Gordon is described as a 6-foot-4, white man weighing 180 pounds. He has short brown hair and hazel eyes and a scar above his left eye.
At the time of the robbery, Gordon was wearing a black T-shirt with some sort of graphic on it and short jeans. Police recovered a T-shirt matching that description on a nearby road. Investigators believe Gordon ditched the shirt as he made his getaway.
Anyone with information about the robbery or with information about where Gordon may be located is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424