May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Bedford man wanted for robbing DCU, TD Bank
JOEL GORDON, 30, of Bedford is wanted for robbing Digital Credit Union Wednesday morning in Manchester. Police said he also robbed TD Bank on South Main Street last week.
MANCHESTER - The Bedford man wanted for robbing TD Bank last week is now wanted for robbing Digital Credit Union (DCU) on South Willow Street Wednesday morning.
Police said Joel Gordon, 30, of Bedford, entered the credit union just after 10:30 a.m., approached the teller and handed her a note demanding cash. He indicated he had a gun although none was shown.
The teller handed over some money, and police said Gordon fled with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Investigators reviewed bank surveillance video and immediately recognized the robber as Gordon, who is wanted for robbing TD Bank on South Main Street on June 11, shortly after noon.
Gordon is described as a 6-foot-4, white man weighing 180 pounds. He has short brown hair and hazel eyes and a scar above his left eye.
At the time of the robbery, Gordon was wearing a black T-shirt with some sort of graphic on it and short jeans. Police recovered a T-shirt matching that description on a nearby road. Investigators believe Gordon ditched the shirt as he made his getaway.
Anyone with information about the robbery or with information about where Gordon may be located is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 0
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Series key starts, ends with 'Z' - 0
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball jackpot sold in Florida - 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424