June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Bedford man wanted for robbing DCU, TD Bank
JOEL GORDON, 30, of Bedford is wanted for robbing Digital Credit Union Wednesday morning in Manchester. Police said he also robbed TD Bank on South Main Street last week.
MANCHESTER - The Bedford man wanted for robbing TD Bank last week is now wanted for robbing Digital Credit Union (DCU) on South Willow Street Wednesday morning.
Police said Joel Gordon, 30, of Bedford, entered the credit union just after 10:30 a.m., approached the teller and handed her a note demanding cash. He indicated he had a gun although none was shown.
The teller handed over some money, and police said Gordon fled with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Investigators reviewed bank surveillance video and immediately recognized the robber as Gordon, who is wanted for robbing TD Bank on South Main Street on June 11, shortly after noon.
Gordon is described as a 6-foot-4, white man weighing 180 pounds. He has short brown hair and hazel eyes and a scar above his left eye.
At the time of the robbery, Gordon was wearing a black T-shirt with some sort of graphic on it and short jeans. Police recovered a T-shirt matching that description on a nearby road. Investigators believe Gordon ditched the shirt as he made his getaway.
Anyone with information about the robbery or with information about where Gordon may be located is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 1
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424