May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Macy's employee attacked by man with box cuttter
BEDFORD — A Macy’s employee was attacked Tuesday night by a man with a box cutter in the rear parking lot.
About 8 p.m., the employee saw a suspicious man by the Dumpsters in the rear of the store. When the employee approached him, the man suddenly attacked him with a box cutter.
He then ran north into woods near the store.
Officers from Bedford, Merrimack and state police searched the area but were unable to find him.
The employee suffered minor injuries in the incident, police said in a press release.
Police released a composite sketch of the assailant, based on the employee’s description. The assailant is described as a white man in his 40s, about 5-foot-6, slim with short messy brown and gray hair. He was wearing faded cargo pants stained with paint, a white T-shirt and dirty work boots.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Bedford police at 472-5113.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 26
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Stonyfield founder tells FPU grads to ask, 'Why not?' - 0
- NH troopers help Boston victims - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424