June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Macy's employee attacked by man with box cuttter
BEDFORD — A Macy’s employee was attacked Tuesday night by a man with a box cutter in the rear parking lot.
About 8 p.m., the employee saw a suspicious man by the Dumpsters in the rear of the store. When the employee approached him, the man suddenly attacked him with a box cutter.
He then ran north into woods near the store.
Officers from Bedford, Merrimack and state police searched the area but were unable to find him.
The employee suffered minor injuries in the incident, police said in a press release.
Police released a composite sketch of the assailant, based on the employee’s description. The assailant is described as a white man in his 40s, about 5-foot-6, slim with short messy brown and gray hair. He was wearing faded cargo pants stained with paint, a white T-shirt and dirty work boots.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Bedford police at 472-5113.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424