May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Macy's employee attacked by man with box cuttter
BEDFORD — A Macy’s employee was attacked Tuesday night by a man with a box cutter in the rear parking lot.
About 8 p.m., the employee saw a suspicious man by the Dumpsters in the rear of the store. When the employee approached him, the man suddenly attacked him with a box cutter.
He then ran north into woods near the store.
Officers from Bedford, Merrimack and state police searched the area but were unable to find him.
The employee suffered minor injuries in the incident, police said in a press release.
Police released a composite sketch of the assailant, based on the employee’s description. The assailant is described as a white man in his 40s, about 5-foot-6, slim with short messy brown and gray hair. He was wearing faded cargo pants stained with paint, a white T-shirt and dirty work boots.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Bedford police at 472-5113.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424