June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Ex-Salem teacher accused of theft - again
ATKINSON - A former Salem teacher, convicted of stealing a camera from another teacher's classroom, was arrested Monday on another theft charge, this one accusing him of stealing a friend's watch and pawning it, the Eagle-Tribune is reporting.
The theft occurred a few weeks after Stephen Pierce, 46, of Salem, pleaded guilty to stealing a Nikon camera from Woodbury Middle School. Pierce was a language arts teacher at the school until he resigned in March.
Atkinson police arrested Pierce Monday at his Salem home on a charge of theft by unauthorized taking.
Pierce also could be facing other theft charges out of Salem, the Eagle-Tribune reported.
What's next:Pierce is free on $1,500 personal recognizance bail pending arraignment Aug. 6 in 10th Circuit Court, Plaistow District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424