June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Ex-Salem teacher accused of theft - again
ATKINSON - A former Salem teacher, convicted of stealing a camera from another teacher's classroom, was arrested Monday on another theft charge, this one accusing him of stealing a friend's watch and pawning it, the Eagle-Tribune is reporting.
The theft occurred a few weeks after Stephen Pierce, 46, of Salem, pleaded guilty to stealing a Nikon camera from Woodbury Middle School. Pierce was a language arts teacher at the school until he resigned in March.
Atkinson police arrested Pierce Monday at his Salem home on a charge of theft by unauthorized taking.
Pierce also could be facing other theft charges out of Salem, the Eagle-Tribune reported.
What's next:Pierce is free on $1,500 personal recognizance bail pending arraignment Aug. 6 in 10th Circuit Court, Plaistow District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424