May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Charles Glenn convicted in 2005 fatal shooting
MANCHESTER - Almost seven years after Leonard Gosselin was fatally shot, Charles Glenn Jr. was convicted for his murder.
A Hillsborough County Superior Court North jury Tuesday morning convicted Glenn, 30, of second-degree murder, falsifying physical evidence, criminal threatening, attempted robbery and felon in possession of a firearm.
This was Glenn’s second trial for the murder of Gosselin, 22, who was shot during what prosecutors said was an attempted robbery in a vehicle parked outside an apartment building on Log Street.
The defense maintained Glenn was set up and that another man fired the shot that fatally wounded Gosselin.
Sentencing will be at a later date, after a presentence investigation is completed. Second-degree murder carries a maximum penalty of life in prison.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 4
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 33
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424