May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Charles Glenn convicted in 2005 fatal shooting
MANCHESTER - Almost seven years after Leonard Gosselin was fatally shot, Charles Glenn Jr. was convicted for his murder.
A Hillsborough County Superior Court North jury Tuesday morning convicted Glenn, 30, of second-degree murder, falsifying physical evidence, criminal threatening, attempted robbery and felon in possession of a firearm.
This was Glenn’s second trial for the murder of Gosselin, 22, who was shot during what prosecutors said was an attempted robbery in a vehicle parked outside an apartment building on Log Street.
The defense maintained Glenn was set up and that another man fired the shot that fatally wounded Gosselin.
Sentencing will be at a later date, after a presentence investigation is completed. Second-degree murder carries a maximum penalty of life in prison.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 26
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 6
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 8
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 12
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 3
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424