June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Seabrook police help nab suspected bank robber
Seabrook police assisted Massachusetts State police in stopping a suspected bank robber in Salisbury, Mass., on Tuesday night.
Massachusetts troopers took Terry Woodard, 43, of Maine into custody about 6:30 p.m. after they pursued his pick-up truck on Interstate 95.
Woodward was wanted in connection with a bank robbery at the TD Bank at 451 Andover St., North Andover, Mass., shortly before 5 p.m., police said.
Troopers said they used used stop sticks to halt Woodard's truck.
Woodard was turned over to North Andover police, who charged him in connection with the bank robbery. He will be arraigned in Lawrence (Mass.) District Court on Wednesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424