Home » News » Public Safety
Two motorcyclists injured in I-93 collisions
Two separate motorcycle crashes overnight on Interstate 93, one involving a deer, sent both riders to hospitals.
The first collision happened about 12:50 a.m. just north of Exit 4 on I-93 South in Londonderry and involved a motorcycle and car. State police have not released the names of either operator involved but said the motorcyclist was airlifted to Tufts Medical Center in Boston for treatment of serious injuries.
A motorcyclist hit a deer about an hour later on I-93 South in Bow near the Interstate 89 split.
The rider was taken to Concord Hospital for treatment of injuries police describe as not life-threatening.
State police expect to release more information on both crashes later Friday.
READER COMMENTS: 65
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
- Danville police chief pleads not guilty in firearms case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 24
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time