Home » News » Public Safety
Two motorcyclists injured in I-93 collisions
Two separate motorcycle crashes overnight on Interstate 93, one involving a deer, sent both riders to hospitals.
The first collision happened about 12:50 a.m. just north of Exit 4 on I-93 South in Londonderry and involved a motorcycle and car. State police have not released the names of either operator involved but said the motorcyclist was airlifted to Tufts Medical Center in Boston for treatment of serious injuries.
A motorcyclist hit a deer about an hour later on I-93 South in Bow near the Interstate 89 split.
The rider was taken to Concord Hospital for treatment of injuries police describe as not life-threatening.
State police expect to release more information on both crashes later Friday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
- Man suffers serious burns in Plaistow house fire - 0
- Fire in Claremont Middle School of 'suspicious' origin - 0
- Construction of temporary bridge in Francestown set to start this month - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos