Home » News » Public Safety
Two motorcyclists injured in I-93 collisions
Two separate motorcycle crashes overnight on Interstate 93, one involving a deer, sent both riders to hospitals.
The first collision happened about 12:50 a.m. just north of Exit 4 on I-93 South in Londonderry and involved a motorcycle and car. State police have not released the names of either operator involved but said the motorcyclist was airlifted to Tufts Medical Center in Boston for treatment of serious injuries.
A motorcyclist hit a deer about an hour later on I-93 South in Bow near the Interstate 89 split.
The rider was taken to Concord Hospital for treatment of injuries police describe as not life-threatening.
State police expect to release more information on both crashes later Friday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 5
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 150
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off