May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Nashua man accused of deserting from Army
NASHUA — A local man is under arrest, accused of deserting the U.S. Army.
Robert Bonnell, 21, of 45 Congress St., Apt. 3, was arrested Thursday afternoon at his home for being a fugitive from justice.
Police said the U.S. Army had an arrest warrant for Bonnell for desertion.
Bonnell was expected to be arraigned Friday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District. If he waives extradition, he will be released to military authorities, otherwise a hearing will be scheduled.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 0
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: School board on the defensive over Cupcake-gate - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: All eyes on House as casino vote nears - 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 0
- Official says NH abortion sites need state scrutiny - 0
- Chechen decries Boston attack - 0
- Heroin use, deaths spike in New Hampshire - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424