June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police: Resident runs into burglar leaving apartment
LACONIA - A woman came home Thursday night to discover a man leaving her apartment and her prescription medication missing, police said.
The woman, whose name is not given in a press release of the incident, arrived at her 380 Mile Hill Road home about 8:30 p.m. to see a man leaving the second floor of her apartment. She then discovered some of her prescription pills also were missing.
Officers later arrested a neighbor Mathew Wilson, 38, of 380 Mile Hill Road, Apt. 36, and charged him with the burglary. Police said evidence was found in plain view in Wilson's apartment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424