May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Fugitive of the Week: Eric Cook
The U.S. Marshals Service District of New Hampshire/Joint Fugitive Task Force has named Eric Lowell Cook as New Hampshire’s fugitive of the week.
Cook, 38, is wanted on a warrant from the state Department of Corrections for parole violations on original charges of identity fraud, credit card fraud and theft of services. He is on parole until at least 2018 for these offenses. His arrest record includes burglary, robbery, theft and fraud.
Cook is described as 6-feet-1, 180 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair. He has a scar on his left elbow, discoloration on his left hand, and tattoos on both arms. He was last known to be living in the Manchester-Nashua area and may still be in the area.
The U.S. Marshals Service advises the public not to attempt to apprehend a fugitive, who should be considered armed and dangerous. Instead, report any information to the U.S. Marshals Service’s Concord office at 225-1632.
For more information visit usmarshals.gov/district/nh
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 4
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 19
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424