May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Wrong-way Nashua driver arrested on drug offenses
NASHUA - A local man is being held on $50,000 cash bail after being found with a variety of drugs after he was stopped for driving the wrong way on a one-way street, according to police.
Ryan D. Haggerty, 26, of 45 Orange St., Apt. B, was arrested on seven felony drug charges including possessing oxycodone hydrochloride with intent to distribute, two counts, and one count each of possession of oxycodone hydrochloride, Suboxone, Oxycontin, Clonasepam and Lorazepam. He was also arrested on a misdemeanor charge of possessing Naproxe.
Haggerty was stopped about 5 p.m. Wednesday by a patrol officer as he was driving the wrong way on Cedar Street and arrested after being found with oxycodone hydrochloride, police said.
Members of the department’s Narcotics Intelligence Unit then obtained search warrants for both Haggerty’s car and residence, recovering additional drugs, according to Lt. David Bailey.
What’s next: He is being arraigned Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 19
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 4
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 7
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 12
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 2
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424