May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police say Nashua man threatened uncle with box cutter
MERRIMACK - A Nashua man is accused of breaking into his uncle's garage and then threatening him and his guest with a box cutter.
Robert Trepanier, 28, of 161 West Hollis St., Apt. E. Nashua, was arrested Monday on charges of criminal mischief, criminal threatening and receiving stolen property.
A domestic disturbance was reported just after noon Monday at 540 Daniel Webster Highway. Police said Trepanier broke a window to enter a detached garage and, when his uncle confronted him, threatened him and a guest with a box cutter.
According to a press release, Trepanier fled the scene on his bicycle. He was arrested on Daniel Webster Highway, near Wright Avenue. Police said he had a nail gun and electrical wire in his possession, items his uncle reported stolen from the garage.
He was held on $1,000 cash bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court - Nashua District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 4
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 22
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424