May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Warrant issued for man in Manchester bank robbery
MANCHESTER — Police obtained an arrest warrant Monday night charging a Bedford man with robbing a West Side bank.
The warrant alleges Joel Gordon, 30, robbed the TD Bank branch at 293 South Main St. about noon Monday, police said.
Surveillance cameras captured good digital photos of the man, which helped to identify him.
Police responded to the bank about 12:10 p.m. and were told that a man entered the bank and handed a teller a note demanding cash.
While no weapon was shown, the man implied he was armed, so the teller handed over an undisclosed amount of money and the robber fled.
Anyone with information may contact Manchester police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 3
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 8
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424