June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Bedford man wanted in TD bank robbery in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A Bedford man is wanted for Monday's robbery of TD Bank at 293 S. Main St.
Police said Joel Gordon, 30, is the man who walked into the bank at 12:10 p.m. and handed a teller a note that demanded cash. He also allegedly hinted he was armed, although no weapon was seen.
The teller handed over an undisclosed amount of cash to the robber who fled the bank on foot.
Surveillance cameras recorded the bank robbery and the robber who police later identified as Gordon.
He is described as a white man, 6-foot-4, with short brown hair and hazel eyes. He has a scar on the left side of his face.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 8
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 9
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424