May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Man charged in Nashua City Hall burglary
NASHUA - A New Hampshire State Prison inmate is facing new charges accusing him of breaking into Nashua City Hall as well as Marthaís Exchange on Main Street.
Frank Hampson, 31, last known address of 11 McLaren Ave. but who has been in the state prison since May 29 for an unrelated probation violation, was arrested Monday on two burglary charges and an arrest warrant charging him with fraudulent use of a credit card.
Police said Hampson used the credit card to make purchases of more than $1,500 at local shops.
As part of the investigation into the credit card fraud, police said Hampson was identified as the suspect in the burglaries at City Hall, where an office was broken into and an attempt was made to break open a locked filing cabinet, and at Marthaís Exchange.
Whatís next: Hampson is being held without bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 34
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 6
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Banker convicted of fraud in scheme involving press maker exec - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 10
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 12
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 3
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424