May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Weare man charged with injuring infant
STODDARD — A Weare man has been charged with first-degree assault for allegedly injuring a four-month-old infant on May 29 in Stoddard.
According to a statement from New Hampshire State Police out of Troop C in Keene, Patrick Mackey, 23, of Weare, allegedly abused the infant in Stoddard, causing serious injuries to the baby’s leg, breaking several ribs and injuring the child’s collar bone.
Police said the Cheshire County Attorney’s Office began the investigation at the end of May after receiving a report of suspected abuse.
As a result of the investigation, Mackey was arrested by state police and charged with first-degree assault, a felony. He was arraigned in the 8th Circuit Court in Keene on June 11 and released on $500 cash bail.
The baby is still receiving medical treatment for the injuries sustained.
Mackey will face a probable cause hearing in Keene on June 20 at 1:30 pm.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 37
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 7
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Afterschool activities canceled in Jaffrey - 0
- Banker convicted of fraud in scheme involving press maker exec - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 10
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 13
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 3
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424