May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Weare man charged with injuring infant
STODDARD — A Weare man has been charged with first-degree assault for allegedly injuring a four-month-old infant on May 29 in Stoddard.
According to a statement from New Hampshire State Police out of Troop C in Keene, Patrick Mackey, 23, of Weare, allegedly abused the infant in Stoddard, causing serious injuries to the baby’s leg, breaking several ribs and injuring the child’s collar bone.
Police said the Cheshire County Attorney’s Office began the investigation at the end of May after receiving a report of suspected abuse.
As a result of the investigation, Mackey was arrested by state police and charged with first-degree assault, a felony. He was arraigned in the 8th Circuit Court in Keene on June 11 and released on $500 cash bail.
The baby is still receiving medical treatment for the injuries sustained.
Mackey will face a probable cause hearing in Keene on June 20 at 1:30 pm.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 4
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424