May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Weare man charged with injuring infant
STODDARD — A Weare man has been charged with first-degree assault for allegedly injuring a four-month-old infant on May 29 in Stoddard.
According to a statement from New Hampshire State Police out of Troop C in Keene, Patrick Mackey, 23, of Weare, allegedly abused the infant in Stoddard, causing serious injuries to the baby’s leg, breaking several ribs and injuring the child’s collar bone.
Police said the Cheshire County Attorney’s Office began the investigation at the end of May after receiving a report of suspected abuse.
As a result of the investigation, Mackey was arrested by state police and charged with first-degree assault, a felony. He was arraigned in the 8th Circuit Court in Keene on June 11 and released on $500 cash bail.
The baby is still receiving medical treatment for the injuries sustained.
Mackey will face a probable cause hearing in Keene on June 20 at 1:30 pm.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 11
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 30
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424