June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Weare man charged with injuring infant
STODDARD — A Weare man has been charged with first-degree assault for allegedly injuring a four-month-old infant on May 29 in Stoddard.
According to a statement from New Hampshire State Police out of Troop C in Keene, Patrick Mackey, 23, of Weare, allegedly abused the infant in Stoddard, causing serious injuries to the baby’s leg, breaking several ribs and injuring the child’s collar bone.
Police said the Cheshire County Attorney’s Office began the investigation at the end of May after receiving a report of suspected abuse.
As a result of the investigation, Mackey was arrested by state police and charged with first-degree assault, a felony. He was arraigned in the 8th Circuit Court in Keene on June 11 and released on $500 cash bail.
The baby is still receiving medical treatment for the injuries sustained.
Mackey will face a probable cause hearing in Keene on June 20 at 1:30 pm.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 2
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424