May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Two arrested in "road rage" incident witnessed by officer
MERRIMACK - Two people were arrested Friday night in connection to a road rage incident which, police said, was witnessed by an off-duty officer.
Christopher Levada, 42, of 49 Fordway Extension, Derry, and Amii Richardson, 32, of 10C Woodburn Drive, Litchfield, were trying to force each other off the road as they drove east on Continental Boulevard, police said.
An off-duty officer, who was driving behind them and witnessed the incident, called police, according to a press release.
Police responded to the scene, stopped the two vehicles and arrested Richardson and Levada on charges of reckless driving.
Both are free on $750 personal recognizance bail.
What's next: Both are to appear July 17 in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22
Derry council defends officials' purchases
George Will: The NLRB’s school-door stand
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424