May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Two arrested in "road rage" incident witnessed by officer
MERRIMACK - Two people were arrested Friday night in connection to a road rage incident which, police said, was witnessed by an off-duty officer.
Christopher Levada, 42, of 49 Fordway Extension, Derry, and Amii Richardson, 32, of 10C Woodburn Drive, Litchfield, were trying to force each other off the road as they drove east on Continental Boulevard, police said.
An off-duty officer, who was driving behind them and witnessed the incident, called police, according to a press release.
Police responded to the scene, stopped the two vehicles and arrested Richardson and Levada on charges of reckless driving.
Both are free on $750 personal recognizance bail.
What's next: Both are to appear July 17 in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 3
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 12
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424