May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Two arrested in "road rage" incident witnessed by officer
MERRIMACK - Two people were arrested Friday night in connection to a road rage incident which, police said, was witnessed by an off-duty officer.
Christopher Levada, 42, of 49 Fordway Extension, Derry, and Amii Richardson, 32, of 10C Woodburn Drive, Litchfield, were trying to force each other off the road as they drove east on Continental Boulevard, police said.
An off-duty officer, who was driving behind them and witnessed the incident, called police, according to a press release.
Police responded to the scene, stopped the two vehicles and arrested Richardson and Levada on charges of reckless driving.
Both are free on $750 personal recognizance bail.
What's next: Both are to appear July 17 in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather may be more like Veterans Day than Memorial Day - 0
- Awards cap city's Small Business Week - 0
- Rock Cats-Fisher Cats suspended - 0
- Budget plan presses NH hospitals to join managed care networks - 0
- Students hold ceremony to honor flags - 0
- This week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- McCafferty nominated for District Court judge position - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424