June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Two arrested in "road rage" incident witnessed by officer
MERRIMACK - Two people were arrested Friday night in connection to a road rage incident which, police said, was witnessed by an off-duty officer.
Christopher Levada, 42, of 49 Fordway Extension, Derry, and Amii Richardson, 32, of 10C Woodburn Drive, Litchfield, were trying to force each other off the road as they drove east on Continental Boulevard, police said.
An off-duty officer, who was driving behind them and witnessed the incident, called police, according to a press release.
Police responded to the scene, stopped the two vehicles and arrested Richardson and Levada on charges of reckless driving.
Both are free on $750 personal recognizance bail.
What's next: Both are to appear July 17 in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424