May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Two arrested in "road rage" incident witnessed by officer
MERRIMACK - Two people were arrested Friday night in connection to a road rage incident which, police said, was witnessed by an off-duty officer.
Christopher Levada, 42, of 49 Fordway Extension, Derry, and Amii Richardson, 32, of 10C Woodburn Drive, Litchfield, were trying to force each other off the road as they drove east on Continental Boulevard, police said.
An off-duty officer, who was driving behind them and witnessed the incident, called police, according to a press release.
Police responded to the scene, stopped the two vehicles and arrested Richardson and Levada on charges of reckless driving.
Both are free on $750 personal recognizance bail.
What's next: Both are to appear July 17 in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 0
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Series key starts, ends with 'Z' - 0
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball jackpot sold in Florida - 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424