June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man charged following police chase
HAMPTON — Police arrested a Lewiston, Maine, man Sunday night on several charges after a police chase involving a stolen car.
Hampton police say they received a report at 6:10 p.m. Sunday that a Toyota Camry was stolen on Kings Highway at Winnacunnet Road. Units were dispatched to the area, and police located the vehicle on Lafayette Road (Route 1). Police attempted to stop the vehicle using lights and sirens, but eventually used “stop sticks” to puncture and deflate the vehicle’s left front tire.
Police say the vehicle stopped near Atlantic Avenue and Pine Road, and the driver ran into a wooded area. A perimeter was established with the help of state police. The driver, identified by police as Roy Herbert Goding, 47, of Lewiston, Maine, was taken into custody.
He was charged with receiving a stolen vehicle, resisting arrest, and minor related charges. He was due to be arraigned Monday morning. The vehicle involved was towed to Hampton Police Department headquarters.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424