May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Man charged following police chase
HAMPTON — Police arrested a Lewiston, Maine, man Sunday night on several charges after a police chase involving a stolen car.
Hampton police say they received a report at 6:10 p.m. Sunday that a Toyota Camry was stolen on Kings Highway at Winnacunnet Road. Units were dispatched to the area, and police located the vehicle on Lafayette Road (Route 1). Police attempted to stop the vehicle using lights and sirens, but eventually used “stop sticks” to puncture and deflate the vehicle’s left front tire.
Police say the vehicle stopped near Atlantic Avenue and Pine Road, and the driver ran into a wooded area. A perimeter was established with the help of state police. The driver, identified by police as Roy Herbert Goding, 47, of Lewiston, Maine, was taken into custody.
He was charged with receiving a stolen vehicle, resisting arrest, and minor related charges. He was due to be arraigned Monday morning. The vehicle involved was towed to Hampton Police Department headquarters.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 5
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424