Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Bowie makes it two straight over Fishers
The Bowie Baysox put up single runs in five different innings to come away with a 7-3 win over the New Hampshire Fisher Cats at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium Saturday night in front of 6,421 fans.
The game was tied 2-2 after New Hampshire posted a pair of runs in the second inning when Mark Sobolewski homered and Ryan Goins drove in Brian Jeroloman with a base hit.
But Bowie put up single runs in the fourth and fifth and two in the sixth to take a 6-3 lead and would hang on from there.
Goins and John Tolisano had two hits each to lead the Fisher Cats.
had Jenkins took the loss for New Hampshire, which allowed 18 hits in the game.
The teams meet again Sunday for a 1:35 p.m. matinee.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fisher Cats score in 9th to win - 0
- Former NASCAR driver Trickle dead in apparent suicide - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 14, 2013 - 0
- Manchester's Gill Stadium nearing centenial rededication, still going strong - 0
- Red Sox lose to Rangers - 0
- Glenn, Nolan power Fisher Cats to win - 0
- All done: Monarchs elminated from AHL playoffs three games to one - 0
- NH College Roundup: Evans in Pats' rookie camp - 0
- Derryfield defeats Central girls in lacrosse - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 4
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 3
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 5
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 4
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 2
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Derry marks a soldier's death