Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Bowie makes it two straight over Fishers
The Bowie Baysox put up single runs in five different innings to come away with a 7-3 win over the New Hampshire Fisher Cats at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium Saturday night in front of 6,421 fans.
The game was tied 2-2 after New Hampshire posted a pair of runs in the second inning when Mark Sobolewski homered and Ryan Goins drove in Brian Jeroloman with a base hit.
But Bowie put up single runs in the fourth and fifth and two in the sixth to take a 6-3 lead and would hang on from there.
Goins and John Tolisano had two hits each to lead the Fisher Cats.
had Jenkins took the loss for New Hampshire, which allowed 18 hits in the game.
The teams meet again Sunday for a 1:35 p.m. matinee.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics' objective against Knicks: Make it to Friday - 0
- Celtics beat Knicks in OT, force Game 5 - 0
- Knicks push Celtics to the brink - 0
- Another Celts meltdown as Knicks take command of series - 0
- Celts 'point' to Garnett for solutions - 0
- Too much Carmelo as Knicks top Celtics in Game 1 - 0
- C's end regular season on losing note - 0
- Celtics clinch No. 7 seed with easy win over Magic - 0
- Heat's stars get better of Celtics - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 3
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 12
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
License revocations for DWI announced