Home » News » Public Safety
Man dies after crash on Route 3A in Bow
BOW — A man died Saturday night from injuries after he crashed into a tree about 6 p.m. off Route 3A near Mr. Mike’s Travel Center, police said.
The name of the victim was withheld pending notification of his family.
Bow Fire, assisted by Life Line Ambulance and Hooksett Fire, treated and freed the victim, who was trapped in the vehicle.
The victim was transported by the Bow ambulance to Concord Hospital, where he died of his injuries.
Neither speed nor alcohol appeared to be factors in the crash, police said.
Kelli Currier, a cashier at the service station, said she called police after a customer reported the crash.
“They had to use the jaws of life to pull the guy out,” she said.
Currier said the man apparently was driving southbound when his car crossed the road and hit the tree.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
- Man suffers serious burns in Plaistow house fire - 0
- Fire in Claremont Middle School of 'suspicious' origin - 0
- Construction of temporary bridge in Francestown set to start this month - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19