Home » News » Public Safety
Man dies after being pinned by trailer in Claremont
CLAREMONT — A man died Friday afternoon after being pinned by a trailer, according to Claremont Police Chief Alexander Scott.
Scott said the man, whose name was not released, was pinned by the trailer while at Canam Steel on River Road about 1:30 p.m. Friday. He was taken to Valley Regional Hospital, but died of his injuries, Scott said.
No other information about the accident was released Friday, though Scott said the New Hampshire Medical Examiner's Office and the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration were called to assist with the investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 103
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
READER COMMENTS: 2
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?