Home » News » Public Safety
Man dies after being pinned by trailer in Claremont
CLAREMONT — A man died Friday afternoon after being pinned by a trailer, according to Claremont Police Chief Alexander Scott.
Scott said the man, whose name was not released, was pinned by the trailer while at Canam Steel on River Road about 1:30 p.m. Friday. He was taken to Valley Regional Hospital, but died of his injuries, Scott said.
No other information about the accident was released Friday, though Scott said the New Hampshire Medical Examiner's Office and the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration were called to assist with the investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 1
- Death investigation under way in Manchester, no foul play suspected - 3
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
- Danville police chief pleads not guilty in firearms case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 0
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 12
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
- Londonderry emergency shelter will now be open to pets - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time