June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Greenland man arrested on firearms violation charges
GREENLAND — A local man was arrested Thursday on charges he had several firearms in violation of a court order against him.
Police said David C. Fillmore, 47, of 75 Bramber Valley Drive, was not allowed to possess firearms because of a protective order issued by the Portsmouth Family Circuit Court.
Police said that when they served a search warrant at his home, they found five guns, two compound bows and various knives, as well as marijuana and cocaine. He was charged with eight counts of violating the protective order and two counts of drug possession.
The warrant was delivered less than two months after five officers were shot while serving a warrant to accused drug dealer Cullen Mutrie and his girlfriend, Brittany Tibbetts. Police Chief Michael Maloney was killed in that gunfight and four others injured. Mutrie also killed Tibbetts and himself.
Police Chief Tara Laurent was not available for comment Thursday night.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 1
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424