May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Greenland man arrested on firearms violation charges
GREENLAND — A local man was arrested Thursday on charges he had several firearms in violation of a court order against him.
Police said David C. Fillmore, 47, of 75 Bramber Valley Drive, was not allowed to possess firearms because of a protective order issued by the Portsmouth Family Circuit Court.
Police said that when they served a search warrant at his home, they found five guns, two compound bows and various knives, as well as marijuana and cocaine. He was charged with eight counts of violating the protective order and two counts of drug possession.
The warrant was delivered less than two months after five officers were shot while serving a warrant to accused drug dealer Cullen Mutrie and his girlfriend, Brittany Tibbetts. Police Chief Michael Maloney was killed in that gunfight and four others injured. Mutrie also killed Tibbetts and himself.
Police Chief Tara Laurent was not available for comment Thursday night.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424