June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Lee man charged with having heroin after traffic stop
EPPING— A Lee man is facing charges after police allegedly found bags of heroin in his vehicle during a traffic stop.
Richard Veguilla, 34, was arrested June 2 and charged with driving under the influence of drugs and possession of a narcotic drug.
Police said Veguilla was stopped in a 2004 Jeep Liberty around 2:40 a.m. for driving erratically on Route 125.
During the stop, police said they found four small plastic baggies believed to contain heroin in Veguilla’s pocket.
Veguilla was released on personal recognizance bail and will be arraigned in the 10th Circuit Court-Brentwood Division on July 6.
- - - - - - - -
Jason Schreiber may be reached at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 2
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424