May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Lee man charged with having heroin after traffic stop
EPPING— A Lee man is facing charges after police allegedly found bags of heroin in his vehicle during a traffic stop.
Richard Veguilla, 34, was arrested June 2 and charged with driving under the influence of drugs and possession of a narcotic drug.
Police said Veguilla was stopped in a 2004 Jeep Liberty around 2:40 a.m. for driving erratically on Route 125.
During the stop, police said they found four small plastic baggies believed to contain heroin in Veguilla’s pocket.
Veguilla was released on personal recognizance bail and will be arraigned in the 10th Circuit Court-Brentwood Division on July 6.
- - - - - - - -
Jason Schreiber may be reached at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424