May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Lee man charged with having heroin after traffic stop
EPPING— A Lee man is facing charges after police allegedly found bags of heroin in his vehicle during a traffic stop.
Richard Veguilla, 34, was arrested June 2 and charged with driving under the influence of drugs and possession of a narcotic drug.
Police said Veguilla was stopped in a 2004 Jeep Liberty around 2:40 a.m. for driving erratically on Route 125.
During the stop, police said they found four small plastic baggies believed to contain heroin in Veguilla’s pocket.
Veguilla was released on personal recognizance bail and will be arraigned in the 10th Circuit Court-Brentwood Division on July 6.
- - - - - - - -
Jason Schreiber may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424