June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
'Remorseful Robber' indicted for murder
Christopher Piantedosi at his arraignment last month in Woburn District Court in the murder of his girlfriend. (JULIA MALAKIE/LOWELL SUN)
'Remorseful Robber' accused of stabbing girlfriend 34 times
'Remorseful Robber' looks to put ruinous mistake behind him
WOBURN, Mass. — A Massachusetts man once known as the "remorseful robber" in New Hampshire has been indicted by a grand jury on a charge of first-degree murder, according to the Middlesex County District Attorney's Office.
Christopher Piantedosi, 39, is accused of fatally stabbing his former girlfriend, Kristen Pulisciano, 38, in her Burlington home on May 3, the District Attorney's Office said in a release. Authorities have alleged that a friend of Pulisciano's teenage daughter witnessed the killing during a video chat.
He is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday in Middlesex Superior Court.
Piantedosi was arrested by Plaistow, N.H., police last summer after he stole from a woman's purse at a Plaistow Market Basket on July 18.
Piantedosi later mailed the wallet back to her and then showed up at her house to return her $90, plus an extra $10, with an apology letter along with her stolen GPS and a new charger. Piantedosi signed the letter "Stupid" and was later dubbed the "Remorseful Robber" by police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 12
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 16
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424