May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
'Remorseful Robber' indicted for murder
Christopher Piantedosi at his arraignment last month in Woburn District Court in the murder of his girlfriend. (JULIA MALAKIE/LOWELL SUN)
'Remorseful Robber' accused of stabbing girlfriend 34 times
'Remorseful Robber' looks to put ruinous mistake behind him
WOBURN, Mass. — A Massachusetts man once known as the "remorseful robber" in New Hampshire has been indicted by a grand jury on a charge of first-degree murder, according to the Middlesex County District Attorney's Office.
Christopher Piantedosi, 39, is accused of fatally stabbing his former girlfriend, Kristen Pulisciano, 38, in her Burlington home on May 3, the District Attorney's Office said in a release. Authorities have alleged that a friend of Pulisciano's teenage daughter witnessed the killing during a video chat.
He is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday in Middlesex Superior Court.
Piantedosi was arrested by Plaistow, N.H., police last summer after he stole from a woman's purse at a Plaistow Market Basket on July 18.
Piantedosi later mailed the wallet back to her and then showed up at her house to return her $90, plus an extra $10, with an apology letter along with her stolen GPS and a new charger. Piantedosi signed the letter "Stupid" and was later dubbed the "Remorseful Robber" by police.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place'
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424