May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
'Remorseful Robber' indicted for murder
Christopher Piantedosi at his arraignment last month in Woburn District Court in the murder of his girlfriend. (JULIA MALAKIE/LOWELL SUN)
'Remorseful Robber' accused of stabbing girlfriend 34 times
'Remorseful Robber' looks to put ruinous mistake behind him
WOBURN, Mass. — A Massachusetts man once known as the "remorseful robber" in New Hampshire has been indicted by a grand jury on a charge of first-degree murder, according to the Middlesex County District Attorney's Office.
Christopher Piantedosi, 39, is accused of fatally stabbing his former girlfriend, Kristen Pulisciano, 38, in her Burlington home on May 3, the District Attorney's Office said in a release. Authorities have alleged that a friend of Pulisciano's teenage daughter witnessed the killing during a video chat.
He is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday in Middlesex Superior Court.
Piantedosi was arrested by Plaistow, N.H., police last summer after he stole from a woman's purse at a Plaistow Market Basket on July 18.
Piantedosi later mailed the wallet back to her and then showed up at her house to return her $90, plus an extra $10, with an apology letter along with her stolen GPS and a new charger. Piantedosi signed the letter "Stupid" and was later dubbed the "Remorseful Robber" by police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424