May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
'Remorseful Robber' indicted for murder
Christopher Piantedosi at his arraignment last month in Woburn District Court in the murder of his girlfriend. (JULIA MALAKIE/LOWELL SUN)
'Remorseful Robber' accused of stabbing girlfriend 34 times
'Remorseful Robber' looks to put ruinous mistake behind him
WOBURN, Mass. — A Massachusetts man once known as the "remorseful robber" in New Hampshire has been indicted by a grand jury on a charge of first-degree murder, according to the Middlesex County District Attorney's Office.
Christopher Piantedosi, 39, is accused of fatally stabbing his former girlfriend, Kristen Pulisciano, 38, in her Burlington home on May 3, the District Attorney's Office said in a release. Authorities have alleged that a friend of Pulisciano's teenage daughter witnessed the killing during a video chat.
He is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday in Middlesex Superior Court.
Piantedosi was arrested by Plaistow, N.H., police last summer after he stole from a woman's purse at a Plaistow Market Basket on July 18.
Piantedosi later mailed the wallet back to her and then showed up at her house to return her $90, plus an extra $10, with an apology letter along with her stolen GPS and a new charger. Piantedosi signed the letter "Stupid" and was later dubbed the "Remorseful Robber" by police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 32
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 6
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 9
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 12
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 3
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424