May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Drivers arrested during Portsmouth checkpoint
PORTSMOUTH — Two drivers were arrested on drug and alcohol charges during a sobriety checkpoint that police conducted on Market Street Friday night.
Police said Lily McGee, 18, of 18 Aldis Lane, York, Maine, was arrested for possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle, a misdemeanor; and Blaine C. Eaton, 33, of 6 Ridge St., Dover, was arrested for driving while intoxicated, second offense, and operating after suspension.
Both were released on personal recognizance bail pending arraignment on July 16 in Circuit Court.
A 16-year-old girl was also taken into protective custody, police said.
The sobriety checkpoint was conducted near the New Hampshire Port Authority. A total of 265 drivers were screened, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 0
- Carroll man sentenced to 63 to 127 years for burglaries - 8
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 1
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 7
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 13
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424