June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
City police make drug arrest in 7-11 parking lot
MANCHESTER — A joint drug interdiction operation by Manchester Police and New Hampshire State Police resulted in the arrest of a city man Thursday night in the parking lot of the 7-11 store on Valley Street.
Officers observed two suspicious vehicles in the lot and, after seeing a man leave one vehicle and get into the other, they approached to investigate further.
When the man got out of the vehicle at the officer’s request, they saw him drop an item on the ground which was found to be cocaine, according to police.
As the officers sought to detain the man, he struggled, but was subdued. During a search, officers reported finding an additional three bags of suspected cocaine and seven oxycodone pills. A loaded pistol was recovered from the glove box of his vehicle.
Police charged Craig Steele, 30, of 1639 Paule Ave., with possession of a narcotic with intent to distribute and possession of a narcotic.
The drug interdiction program is funded through the Drug Enforcement Administration’s High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area program.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 3
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 2
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424