June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
City police make drug arrest in 7-11 parking lot
MANCHESTER — A joint drug interdiction operation by Manchester Police and New Hampshire State Police resulted in the arrest of a city man Thursday night in the parking lot of the 7-11 store on Valley Street.
Officers observed two suspicious vehicles in the lot and, after seeing a man leave one vehicle and get into the other, they approached to investigate further.
When the man got out of the vehicle at the officer’s request, they saw him drop an item on the ground which was found to be cocaine, according to police.
As the officers sought to detain the man, he struggled, but was subdued. During a search, officers reported finding an additional three bags of suspected cocaine and seven oxycodone pills. A loaded pistol was recovered from the glove box of his vehicle.
Police charged Craig Steele, 30, of 1639 Paule Ave., with possession of a narcotic with intent to distribute and possession of a narcotic.
The drug interdiction program is funded through the Drug Enforcement Administration’s High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area program.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424